Why do people have to pose with the 'V-sign' (peace symbol) in each and every photo they take ?
One or two, I can understand. But all?
Same goes to the 'rock-on sign' too.. ---->> \m/
hmm.. It is called the rock on symbol yea?
I have been spotting this on every photo of all the wannabe heavymetal headbangers, weeders, stoners, you name it. Again, it's not in one or two, but every photo. repetitive and unrelated.
Oh yeah, it's on those facebook walls and photo comments too!
This reminds me of another thing most Sri Lankans seem to overdo. Their sense of fashion. Let some piece of clothing come into fashion, lo and behold, within one months time you see every damn shop out there selling it by bulks and every woman and child wearing the same foresaken style! I know it's called fashion but you really don't have to overdo it or wear what everyone else seems fashionable! For some reason collectively they overwear a certain item and run it to the grave, that you'd not want to be even caught dead in it.
Some such items-
I remember elephant pants was a rave when I was kid.
As of recent - Babydolls, leggings?, those boldly printed tops, the chunky belts, hotpants..
Alrighty, back to my lazy lazy sunday evening.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
lol... im in total agreement...!
ha! elephant pants... yes I remember that.. long ago.. when I was just a kid in school.. i remember my mum was into it.. and then i wanted to share her taste in fashion..lol..
yeh! wit u in the fashion thing. and the hand signs or whatever. some people have the same damn pose everytime. sitting standing or sleeping. Also on the other hand, hate it when you gotta stand with a smile frozen or holding a pose till the damn photographer figues out he hasn't opened the flap the first time.. rabid i tell ya!
Damn it... guilty as charged on the handsigns!!! Dammit!
Ahh glad to see Iam not alone in this frustration.
Foxhound : Learn a different pose! How about a slim shady!? :P
Post a Comment