Thursday, 22 January 2009

Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing & Charm School

I didn't see it coming, but I should have..
I don't know, maybe I didn't want it.Maybe I was jusst too scared.. just too weak..
-Don't blame yourself.. Anger is one thing, but guilt is..a worthless emotion.
It's not the guilt. It's the emptiness..
-Emptiness?
I feel like I'm drifting. In an endless monotonous ocean. All my thoughts just blended together like water.. no form, definition, no beginning no end.. Loss. Loneliness.
You see the whole world just.. slipping away.. and you can't do anything about it.
-Or you don't. You know what you should do.
-Your mind screws with you, and you wind up doing the wrong thing. Or nothing at all.
-It's always a total mess.
Maybe next time.
-Next time? Is there ever a next time?
I hope so.

------

this blog is starting to sound very depressive, which shouldn't be so, since I am not thaaat. Yet, at the risk of sounding more n more like an emo I still wanted to quote this film.

No comments: