Been waiting for this year to be over.. the last few days seems slower somehow. But I really can't complain.. I had an awesome week that's got me thinking about a lot of things. I met a few bloggers actually! None of them had any idea though.
Anyhow, did something so-not-me few minutes back. I am on a beer buzz right now, and went on a whim and said something to someone. lol. This is going to be interesting. Wondering whether I will even get a reply email. (OT)
On a happier note, a certain someone is out with her family and bf right now. Sorta like meet the in-laws! I am truly happy for the couple since it seems like a big step and I can only imagine the feeling.
Now can I be more cryptic eh?
ooooh Happpppy New year peeps! It's just another turn of a day, but atleast us limited brained humans can be disillusioned into somekind of hope nay ? toodees
Tuesday, 30 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
note to spice - beer & coherence do NOT go together... :D
hehehe... aahhh a beer high.. its ok hon.. go pee.. ur highness will instantly come down...
omg you did it? this is going to be interesting. and :)
ugh...dont like beer
Gehan > I like that line. that might go on my tshirt collection too..
Finrod> urm. okaay.
Sach> I did!! What was I thinking!!! grr. I never want to meet the person again :S. I am chickenshit now.
DC > Well no one does at the beginning, it's an acquired taste that takes some time. :) My first ever sip I sort of spat it out. But now, I love it, since it gets you in to a clean smooth buzz.
are u sure u wanna have a tee shirt inspired by a "MUSHYMUSHYTWOSHOES"....?!? YAAAR??!!
:P
Post a Comment