Thursday, 22 January 2009

somewhere over a mountain.. finally!

Listening to something bittersweet..

I wish I lived next to the sea. I wish! Most of the time friends are too busy, and I live too far away from any decent beach to travel there by myself and come back at a decent hour (as declared by the mater) alone. The coming sunday had a plan, but I am not sure whether that's gonna work out now.
Onto better things, I am climbing sri pada/adam's peak tomorrow night!!! With one good friend and her office mates - a bunch of people I have never met! Can't be that bad yea?, even though a friend who came over to my place today raised one eyebrow at the mention of the workplace of the afore mentioned bunch of people and related a few interesting stories about the reputation of this certain office.
pffshh, We are going in a hired bus helllloo, what can happen in a bus?
And he started to inform me kindly what could happen, before I asked him to shutup like a goodboy. So yea, little did I know this place is thaaaat notorius!
NOO.
Saturday morning, I will be a happychild watching a pretty sunrise while sipping a hot hot sugary tea with the cold mountain air freezing my poor ass. =)
And the artsy-fartsy in me hasn't had a proper outing in awhile now, so the cam will be put to good use.. hopefully.

For Record - Alcohol-free for two weeks (despite having a stash close-by) and having a lot of caffeine for a change. Should I say yay?

p.s. -
While on the phone with another (very religious) friend who climbed the afore-mentioned mountain..
she- don't take food with meat okay?
me-ohhh, okaay. I didn't know.
pause
me- how about alcohol?
I almost almost said that, before mentally kicking myself! Maybe I should have, just to amuse myself.