Can a person want some of the simplest things in life
yet make it all complex by wanting two polarized mutually exclusive versions at the same time?
Can a person converse so much with their everyday people, yet not reveal the most personal demons and dreams in their lives but appear to be doing so, just coz it's easier to define certain things ?
I've been told I am a provider. and a link that holds mutltitude of personalities together. I don't see it.
Sometime's I do give a shit. a lot! about every minute issue in other peoples lives that they wonder why I worry and what my hidden agenda is. I don't have one. it seems everybody out there has a underlying scheme for most 'friendly' interactions they have.
and there comes the times where I want to be left alone.
I do hate overkill. and being highly sensitive to the slightest inclination of deep human emotion that it wakes up my own demons.
I know. I don't make sense. I am not trying to. heck, I just need to vent it out.
Monday, 2 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
trust me when I say this.. I totally get what you're trying to say...
thing is, sometimes ppl get friendly with hidden agendas.. sadly some are like that..
but some of us just give with good intentions..:) keep doing the right thing and dont give much of a damn about what others say..:)
*hug*
:) thanks. in this case it's just me. I dnt care much whether other ppl have agendas. but hate it when they question mine. when i don't have one.
Post a Comment