suddenly find myself in the middle of so many getaways and events that I feel guilty about everything. It's too many good things to be happening at the same time. to me atleast. I've been out for the last 2 weekends. Was just invited to an excursion to Arugambay this weekend, where I already had planned to go for the perahera, and a birthday party sort of thing. Next weekend again 2 events, then again I plan to cancel on all of them. Suddenly feeling very antisocial. And the funny thing is all of them are with people I hardly know. Interesting change of personality from me, since I hardly hang out with strangers, though I've always tripped around the idea. The arugambay one is very very tempting, wish I had the freedom and peace of mind to just say yes and go. I've been such a grinch for the last 3 days that I myself wouldn't like to be with me! Then again I just might hide it from me as well. oh well.
I want to be a bubbly annoying rainbows and butterfly person sipping cute lady drinks.
Wednesday, 4 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment