It's quite dark other than the glow casting on our faces. I presume we are watching something on TV (or are we at the movies?) and suddenly he's next to me. Our friends are all around us, but none of them are mutual. Heck! we barely know each other! And I can sense my thoughts go haywire, what am I doing next to this person? So close?? Why is my head on his shoulder, how, when, what? And then..
He turns his head towards me, ever so close. I can feel his breath, warm on my upper lip. Slowly he kisses me.. and I return it! it’s intense. one of those stolen out of breath kisses you will only experience seated next to eachother at the movies. almost unreal. it lasts for sometime and we look at eachother like a normal couple head over heels disgustingly in love.
Happened last night. Today morning, I log into my laptop, go online, browse my daily online world, and then sign into msn. And I see his name! CLICK!! And it all comes flooding back to me, and I am almost blushing, at the thought of dreaming of this strangers kiss. Where on earth did that come from? He’s cute, that I can tell you, but I never think of this person more than the typical guy he is, I’ve had no fleeting crushes on him, and he’s the exact opposite of a guy I would fall for. And we are not even friends. Just a hi-bye, casual acquaintance. He would laugh his guts out and make a wisecrack about how sexy he is, if he ever found out. Not that he would. ;) My mind works in very strange ways, I hardly dream, and whenever I do, it’s something like this, surprising me.
ps- I've never been kissed by a stranger, and if the excitement is half as how I dreamed it my might be, I am all for it. Any tall-dark-mysterious-greek-gods out there?
Wednesday, 12 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
sigh. :I
im sorry, im a strictly local god.. my empire stretches from my doorstep to my garden gate.. yes, here i am king...
kissing a strange girl may sound like a immense turn on to most guys, but im old fashioned n think that its just too intimate for a stranger.. i can barely deal wit the rush of a 'known' kiss.. :)
blech.. i need to stop commenting early morning...
oooh. someone had a nice dream..
tall dark mysterious Greek Gods? sigh..
so another one who goes for the 'tall dark and handsome' ones eh?
I for that matter are more into fair/tanned guys.. and I'm not sure why.. and I'm dark myself..
oh well.. keeping calling to em Gods. never know who might land on ye doorstep...:)
DC, MC> mmhmm. Create a fb group ? or put up posters? looking for tall, darky, nice smiles? I want!
LadyD> Really? Somehow I see dark/tanned, tall ones, more manly and nice and cosy. hehe. Doesn't relaly have to be handsome. Attractive is fine!
Gehan > haha, local god eh? Where do you lodge? Kataragama? ;)
Post a Comment