Monday, 17 November 2008

Moonlit Dreams

Moonlit Dream by Spice
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream. Wandering by lone sea breakers, and sitting by desolate streams. World losers and world forsakers, for whom the pale moon gleams. Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems."

-Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy


I tried to take the full moon closeup, on a not so clear poya, but it seems according to experts, it's better to
'shoot the moon' when it's not in full bloom (ahh that almost ryhmed now didn't it?) It's too bright at full moon to get the edges very clear, so I've been told. Thus I shall try again on another clear not so bloomed moon night to capture you in all your glory my lady.
Taken at f/4.5, 1/30 s, ISO100

4 comments:

Sachini said...

nice :) and interesting blog btw, just came across it :p

Foxhound said...

The moon's a girl? Man where have I been?

Anyway good try on the pic despite poor conditions... it still has a strange quality to it.

Spice said...

Sach > Thank you. Glad you find it interesting :P

Foxhound > You didn't know? It was done so by the World Feminists Organization. The moon And the world are officially feminine now. ;)
Thanks :).

TheWhacksteR said...

The Earth's a girl too now eh. damn, no wonder the whole world is going crazy :P

love that verse by 'Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy' im gonna go and chyeck him out online right now! tx