Sunday, 16 November 2008

Now the Have's

I have..

-nothing much to do on a Sunday morning other than to write the "I have's" of mine and do my duty to fellow bloggers. :D Plus, long island tea rocks!

-scared my sibling hundreds of times by hiding at the top of the stairs when we were small. And he fell for it everytime. Poor thing got scarred for life.

-fallen for McDreamy, Dan Humphrey frm GG, Robin of Loxley in Robin of Sherwood, Charlie of Party of Five.

-kissed a girl. actually 3 girls on different times. ;)

-a certain liking for those girlish light smokes which leaves a sweet (mint,strawberry) taste on you lips. But I really can't smoke smoke(inhale too much) to save my life even.

-climbed out of my tall tall cot that was twice my baby height when noone was looking before I even learned how to walk. It still remains a mystery.

-been told to stop talking with the besty by the teacher in every class, be it school or private. We were identical in a lot a ways, even looks, and we just couldn't stop talking. Impossible. Even though we were together since 7am till 6pm most of the week, we could never run out of things to jabber about.

-said yes I love you and yes I will be your girlfriend to a floor manager of a bar/club, while been very very tipsy in the clubs unisex washroom. Well how could I not, when he sneaked free drinks and got us in free and etc etc every time. My friends couldn't think of a better way to party free than auctioning me to this cheesy 20 something floor manager.

-walked on a lonely road past midnight near a cemetry with someone whom I had a thing for back then. Adrenaline rush I tell you.

-contemplated death, several times. Mine and others. Is it strange to imagine how you might feel if someone you care about deeply were to die? I am worried about how my imagination work.

-been leered at in a strange way by this man from the moment I got out of my vehicle to go inside the driving instructor's place. I walk in giving him a nasty look and few minutes later, while I was waiting outside for the instructor to come out, the same man appraoches me with a shy grin. I was getting ready to hit him with my hand bag, when he blurts, sister don't take this the wrong way but your zip is open. And continues to walk away, while my mouth and zip remain agape for a few seconds.

-had a pet baby owl who was rescued and kept in the bathroom and fed little pieces of meat. I was too small to remember anything else.

-once asked everyone to go grab all the flower pots, broom and other things outside when it started raining, while trying to do the same myself. I must have been about 3 or 4 and noone knows what brought on the sudden spurt of raincare for such amusing objects.

-a crush on someone, who is tall, tanned and extremely comfortably nice.

-have a besty who is extremely religous, non-alcoholic, non-smoking, well-behaved and another besty who is the exact opposite. And another one who is stuck inbetween those qualities, like me (I think). And I miss them terribly.

-been eating kiribath and lunumiris while writing this post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pet owl?? I always wanted one! *sigh*

Dee said...

me too! cool...

Foxhound said...

You make me miss all the 'besty's' I ever had...

Sach said...

Kiribath and Lunumiris? Aaaaaargh...
*sigh*...

Spice said...

Vindi and DC,
I remember feeding it pieces of meat,and finding it strange that my father insisted on keeping it in the bathroom. Sadly I was quite young to remember a lot about it.

Foxhound> hehe, strange to hear a guy referring to 'them boys' as bestys. :P

Sachintha> yep. Nothing like good ol' kiribath and lunumiris on a sunday morning. Go have some.