Friday, 14 November 2008

Tempted by the I have nevahs

I have nevah

-understood the way "I digress" is used. It sounds unnatural- always whack bam right in the middle of something.

-been in a moshpit. uncool?

-had a boyfriend. (haha gotcha!)

-been kissed by a stranger. (still looking)

-been comfortable with making small talk.

-gone on a proper romantic wine & dine date.

-been good at sports. Though I wish otherwise..

-learned to swim properly atleast to stay afloat. I can manage a feeble frog-stroke.

-imagined (about 3 years back) that I would be able to get by without having a better half for more than a year, but I am doing just fine :)

-been comfortable with crying in public, even among friends, eventhough I can tear very easily. So it's always a struggle of hiding the saltwater.

-weighed more than 54kg. and I'm taller than 5'7''


:) there... some random nevahs about Spice.

1 comment:

Lady divine said...

One thing about these tag thingies is that it reveals more about people.. and it is very nice..:)
interesting list you've noted..:)